Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Fishing for the smart ones

I know that going to Community College wasn't exactly the right choice in the romance department, but I am flat broke. No lie. I can't even afford my Community College tuition, and it costs less than a nice T.V. This is bullshit. I went to class today in search of a strapping intelligent lad, and found a handful of somewhat promising creepy assholes instead.

Now, I know I may seem desperate at times (I serously busted out a box, a stick, shoestring, and a fresh steak, and stood outside the neighbors house trying to trap him for hours), but I still have standards.

Standard number one?

Not this guy.




Standard number two.

Not this guy:


And finally, standard number 3:

NOT NOT NOT this guy.


And every single man I've met is an odd combination of the 3 (Mangina and all).


So I'm thinking this is going to be a challenge. But it's a challenge that I'm willing to accept. I want to be drowning in marital bliss. Maybe my standards are too high?
Anywho, still waiting on the ice sculptor to tell me whether or not my dream sculpture is do-able.

If it isn't, I'm going to be so fucking upset.


No comments:

Post a Comment